panel.sg

Sunday, November 21, 2004

…wanna do list…

Since wen long has did a wanna do list, I think it would be fun to think of that too. Haha. Let me attempt to brainstorm what I am going to do this holidays…

  1. Watch TV
  2. Play with my leader of stuffed toy family—Furry bear
  3. Go out with friends [I think I will crap with them loz, and perhaps watch movies?]
  4. Work
  5. Go online and update my blog, and perhaps change a new skin…
  6. Chalet [22 nov to 24 nov]
  7. play computer games or meet with friends to play soccer
  8. Use money earned from work to buy a digital camera or a mp3 player
  9. Get a girlfriend [cannot be lah, I can’t imagine one day if Sean or daus call up and ask me wanna go out to walk walk but I have to tell them I have to accompany my girlfriend… wowie…]
  10. Spring-cleaning [too many books hiding here and there… must pack up…]

Ok ok, ten is enough. I hope I could achieve most of them loz... hehe… anyway, I was busy yesterday preparing chemistry and physics. Chemistry I finished up by early afternoon and physics by night. Today, I will do the other school exam papers. Yesterday was ten-year-series loz… After this paper, I will definitely chill out and cheer. I will be going to chalet loh. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment