panel.sg

Friday, November 05, 2004

Fnn and fun stuff.. + BIRTHDAY:D.

Today we got fnn loz ( Food and Nutrition ) Supplementary. Miss siti was like shocked when she reached the IT resource room loz. She saw only me, zong jie and alvin. Haha. In fact, i was the first who reached there. Feeling so bored, i called sean to ask him when he was reaching school. I realised that he was meeting daus and yongxun... hmpf, and also, he said he will be late... I would all alone then, i thought. It was lucky that zong jie and alvin came... then talked about exams... Alvin seemed to be very confident. Maybe he will win seng wang? Haha:) I will be really shocked loz. But to be frank, alvin is really quite an intelligent guy, like one one the prodigies-- YongXun.. Ms siti, talked a lot about health problems. Making me feel a bit bored. But hey, this subj is really important. i already had half the battle over-- coursework. I feel that if i could finish up this subj with an A, I will be so happy that i will jump:)

Later, yongxun and chantong wanna eat lunch. Hence, he asked us wanna follow along a notx. Daus dont want to go!!!! Sean was like hmmm not too happy then we declined their offer. later, we went to CD rama (central) to have lunch. Daus like wanna go home. It was like i had to pull then he go loz. How sad. haha its ok lahx.. Then i wanna buy a new disc by power 98. tHey compiled some tracks from the 90s to today.. I found 1 entitled power hits. There was like very weird song there. Even sean could not recognise the songs... I realised that this disc was marketed by EMI not sony.. Huh? I was scratching my head until suddenly i saw the one i wanted -- POWER Tracks haha:) I think i shall buy this album using my voucher that i got for best in Fnn and poa (last yr 2003). Haha feeling great. Sean and later went to JE entertainment. We ate the buddy meal for that dunnoe wat thai chicken. It was not too bad:) The skin got the lemon grass smell. We strolled around JE entertaiment while sean pour most of his coke into my cup. We so called like share e same cup loz... Went home continue to study E maths and Chem. Really hope that this time, the chem exam, would not be so difficult. For e maths, i wish i could finish every question, not facing time management problems... Hope i can meet these goals..

....Anyway, this day is also ZONG JIE's birthdaY! haha!!! Happy birthday wor zong jie... I sent sms to him and also wished him that morniing when we had our fnn loz... hahaz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment