panel.sg

Friday, November 19, 2004

O Level Principles of Accounts (Revised) Paper 2

Today ah... I woke up at around 8 plus. I suddenly saw a message “what only” sent by sariza. I was very sleepy still. Hence, I replied that I was still in bed. Then sariza woke me up by messaging that the birds are awake so I should be awake too. Lol. I was giggling when I saw that. I continued revision of POA as the exam would be in the afternoon loz. Hmmmm

The paper was not too bad. I am somehow disappointed with myself, as I could not balance Q4, the one on final accounts! As for the rest, I just hope for the best loz :)

Daus was not in school and we were like feeling weird without an important person. Haha. I followed Sean, irwan, malik, faiz, and anymore? (Cannot remember liao) to go to the mama shop opposite the school. The Malays were eating instant noodles while Sean did not buy in the end as he told me he was determined to save for an mp3 player.

Irwan and I went home loz, chatting about this and that… Now like very late going to sleep liao. I was a bit feverish. I took panadol extra and I became well again. Well, afternoon papers tend to be more tiring. I just practiced the other school and Mr. Lee’s compiled set of questions. I find it very useful ;) Now have to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment