panel.sg

Monday, November 22, 2004

…Chalet Day 1…

Haha… the chalet was quite great. I enjoyed quite a lot let me recount what happened on the first day…

Daus and I reached the chalet at about 9 plus 10 plus. We met at our usual bus stop and went there. Daus also brought his new mp3 player. It simply looked gorgeous. It cost $99 only! I feel so disappointed with myself. I should have gone to the Creative exhibition. I was too mouldy at that time then. Haix…

Sean was wearing the cap he bought from Far East and with the badge on. He proudly told us that he sewed it himself. :) Hehe. He also did not put on gel or wax. Hence, he looked different. Actually, I feel that without his wax, he looked still okay, and it is not as crappy as he always described to me.

Shun hai, yongxun, seng Wang, Sherwin, Ming qi, avan, Alvin, Chan tong, Kelvin, chee boon, boon how and Wendy were there. (Still could remember so vividly :)) Ming qi, yongxun, and Sherwin were playing soccer on ps2 while the others were playing mahjong. Wendy was the watcher, as she looked at the others play. The soccer they were playing was quite great, but I did not like it a lot, as it looked quite complicated. Hence, I watched the others play.

We were getting restless; hence, we went out to Cheers to buy some food to eat. Daus seemed to be hungrier. I think he did not eat dinner ah. He was busying uploading his songs into the player. This uploading thing delayed about an hour, as initially, we wanted to meet at 7 pm. Haha. We bought drinks, food, and snacks and walked to the beach. We talked about a lot of stuff. It included our lives, ghost stories etc. It was kind of fun as Sean began to talk about a story about me and how I fought with an enemy and how I became the hero who won the battle of love. We were giggling as we walked back to the chalet room. When we came back, the others were still playing with their stuff. We also sat there to watch them play the games.

It was about 1 plus 2 plus am. Daus suddenly asked me want to go out a not. We tried to sleep at somewhere outside but it did not work. Since we were thirsty, we went back to Cheers to buy the Freezy drink. I mixed the flavours while daus took iced coffee. We went back to chalet and continued to look at the people play while I attempted to sleep. I could not sleep that well as the people playing mahjong were very noisy, especially when they reshuffle the mahjong pieces.

I was listening to Kelvin’s mp3 player and it was a marvel. His play list is a rojak. It is a nice combination of love songs, rock songs and Chinese songs. I could not believe that he has 210 songs in his player! I was listening and listening to it. It is simply so enjoyable. I really must give the credit to him, as he lent me the mp3 player. Sean suddenly told me he wanted to listen Kel’s while I listen his. I listened to his but I realized that Sean’s song track lasted very long. One track could be as long as four minutes. I was very tired when the 17 songs ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment