panel.sg

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

…shocking changes and lightning smses…

I was surprised last night loz. Suddenly, after I bathed, was about to go to sleep soon, ms siti messaged me. Haiyo!!! She told me that she needed to go to see her doctor tomorrow at KKH. I was thinking it means tomorrow got no lessons. :) :) ?

I was feeling old and sleepy and had to spend 10 to 12 messages to send to all the fnn people. These smses were to tell them fnn was cancelled. However, I encouraged them to go back to school to take the notes, and exam papers that were printed by ms siti. I am not sure whether the girl group—wang Lin, Wendy and jie ling will come back to take the valuable notes. I actually personally called them yesterday loz.

Haiz. Just one tiny sms could change my life. Fnn is cancelled and hence, I shall continue more of my geog or I restart fnn. Sean asked me whether want to go library as he wanted to return books. Suddenly I realized that my hair like very long loz. Needs some cut. I therefore going to cut and curl later, then later meet Sean. Lol :)

Another shock: Mr Salleh finally put something in his pigeon hole : elect geog answer scheme! Haiyo.. got to go back to school liao. I am going to help wang lin and wendy to take fnn notes and take the ans for myself and sean...

No comments:

Post a Comment