panel.sg

Friday, November 26, 2004

…Reflection of Chalet 2004…

In overall, the chalet was very fun. It could be said as one of our last gatherings (403). This year, all of us are secondary four. We are bonded by school, exams, and Co-Circular Activities to keep our friendship going. However, after this last chalet, we will not be as close as the past, if we do not go to the same polytechnic or junior college. This is so called the last chance to cultivate our “bonds.” I felt quite sad after typing out such stuff. I know it may be quite difficult to accept, but it is the truth. Only a small percentage of us can remain good friends even if we do not go to the same polytechnic or junior college.

Disappointingly, some people in our class chose not the join in the last gathering. Everybody was asking for Stanley, wondering why he did not go. Lilia and Rachel, who usually went for most of the chalets in the 03 class years, did not arrive. There were however new additions, like the Zin Mar group, including Xuan Tong, Melissa, and Sharon. In numbers, this year’s chalet increased by 5 è 25 people were present during one of or all the days of the chalet. Compared to 2003, 20 people went to the chalet.

I do not know what to type now. I guess most of us enjoyed a lot, whether is it those who played mahjong a lot and lost quite a lot of money or those who enjoyed the ps2 and arcade games, or those who watched ‘saw’ the movie.

By this time, all of us would be chilling out. However, 403 would be fragmented. We would be going out with so called our clicks or start finding a job.

“Sigh,” I thought. I am now feeling very emotional. Nevertheless, I know life still must go on. My last message to all my friends and 403 people is

FRIENDS FOREVER!

I do not know this if it could be fulfilled, but it is one of my dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment