panel.sg

Thursday, November 25, 2004

…success!...

Haiyo, I spent solid hours to update the 3 big entries on chalet. Let me now talk about today now…

I feel great today. I did the “rich chocolate banana cake” which the one I introduced to daus and it failed, according to him. For me, the result was okay! The cake does not use fat as the main agent and hence it is very soft loz and does not rise much. It is not like a normal cake but more like a pudding or brownie! Haha. However, it still tastes very good and I enjoyed it a lot. The banana taste is still lingering in my mouth. MMMMmmmMMMmmmmmmmmMMmmmm...
Daus, it looks like you did somewhere wrong in making the cake! Haix…

I had udong noodles for lunch and now feeling hungry… time for dinner! If any new stuff, I will update wor… haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment