panel.sg

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Deepavali!

Ok, today's is deepavali day. It is a public hol and hence, i wanna wish all hindus a HAPPY Deepavali!

Hmmm today i did the poa mcqs, the ones prepared by mr lee h w... I checked the answers and realised how pertatic my poa is haix.... must brush up wor! Ah...... sent mrs ang a whole lot of qns... very scary... Mrs ang like very poor thing... ans slowly by sms.. haix

Today ah.. early in the morn i started to send reminders of fnn for tml. I had to call the girls up as i realised the girls are not interested to go. Talked to wendy for 2 min and she said 50-50 chance. Wanglin said yes :) Jieling said yes:) lilia phone spoilt:( rachel seems to avoid me :( I wasted my time on them !!! Hah! Nvm loz.. had just dont care about them. Tomorrow is the only chance for them to take the notes and exam papers ms siti gave. It is their problem loz. i tried my best...

Haha. just sent a 10Q on poa to mrs ang. Gotta meet mrs tan tml for poa.. ahhhhhh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment