panel.sg

Sunday, November 21, 2004

…secret treasures…

Let me introduce my secret treasures of my stuffed toy family. These stuffed toys were hidden inside my cupboard. Hence, I do not really know them very well. Therefore, there is no leader either. Haha. Most of them are given by my aunt…

  1. Huge doggie [it is very fat and huge and it holds a funny plastic toy]
  2. Tara-panda [This one looks like a real panda! Except that this panda is a smaller version…Its body is not stuffed with cotton loz, and it is stuffed with some that is very hard and heavy…]
  3. Mother Kangaroo [this kangaroo is named a mother one as it has a baby one at its pocket!]
  4. CNY Goofy [This one seems to have came from McDonald’s. I think it was bought when we buy the extra value meal…
  5. Weirdo Zebra [Well, it looks weird and old. It’s eyes like there’s two tiny straight lines and hardly can be seen]
  6. Sunglass bear [This bear wears a sunglass and flowery clothes]
  7. Blue elephant [This toy looks cute. I like its floppy ears…]
  8. Miss rat [ this rat dresses up with a flowery dress and a funny cap… hmmm]
  9. crabbie [This crab I still could remember it was a free gift for playing games at the pasar malam. It writes there Christmas island resort on its body]

Haha, there are only 9 creatures hidden in my closet loz. It is so great to have so many stuffed toys at home….

No comments:

Post a Comment