panel.sg

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

…Chalet Day 3…

When I officially woke up at about 6plus, Kelvin and others like want to go off liao. Daus, Sean, and I also got ready to go off. We took bus back to the terminal and took MRT to go home. When we were waiting for the bus, there were many students in uniform. I know the reason: Today is the release of results to enter the JC three months course. EVEN those who went to chalet planned to go back to school to take the result! What the hell? Haha.

When the train was approaching Clementi, wen long suddenly said he wanted to take 106 home. Since Clementi MRT got 105 bus, I decided to take 105 home. I called Daus and we left at the clementi station. The general feeling was that everyone was very sleepy. I was quite sleepy too. Daus, Sean, Kelvin and chee boon were almost asleep…

I decided to go back to school, as I was disappointed with myself. How could they still go back when they went chalet? Haiyo. I borrowed a PE shirt from seng wang and went back to school. There were quite a lot of people as they were busily preparing for the open house tomorrow. I met ping hui, adam and elias. I found out that 402 also had their chalet loz, but it was held in a mansion. Wow! I really envy them. They each only paid $10. Wow wow kapow.

I took the results slip and realized I am eligible for the three-month course at CI—millennia institute. :) At least, I am eligible for something mahx. I think Kelvin, seng wang, shaiful, and chan tong would be eligible loz. Haha. I contemplated to register but I did not register after all. I did not want to go to CI for 3 months as it wasted lots of time.
I planned to make the rich chocolate banana cake today. However, I was so sleepy that I fell asleep. Hmpf! Look like I will make this tomorrow and prove to daus that my recipe works! Haha :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment