panel.sg

Sunday, November 14, 2004

…disappointment and mistaken identity…

It is like very weird. I am quite cross with myself loz. I forgot that today is a special day – Hari Raya. Hence, I decided to cut my hair at about 5pm. I was really shocked when I found out that the salon is closed! I called my mum and she told me that the salon closes earlier when it is a public holiday. Hmpf!

I continued my trip to NTUC fairprice to buy some stuff from marigold—Jellies and puddings… YUM! Haha I also bought my favourite yoghurt drink. Again got barcode, can take part in contest (5566 one). Yay. Ok, I went to a counter to pay. However, the one in front of me seems to be buying many things. The couple keep on adding more and more new stuff. Haiyo… have to wait liaoz. Suddenly, I saw a nearby counter that is empty :D Haha. I quickly switched to this counter. At first, everything was normal. Suddenly, after she gave me the free gift of two mugs, she suddenly smiled and asked me if I am 22 years old. NO? I thought. How can I be 22 liao? Haha : ) she said I resemble her son’s friend loz. Hah. She’s quite a nice cashier lahx. Nevertheless, it’s really weird to know that someone looks like me… I can’t imagine one day if I see someone looking like me!!! Hehe. It is like. Hmmmmmm………

No comments:

Post a Comment