panel.sg

Friday, November 19, 2004

O Level Principles of Accounts (Revised) Paper 1

:) :) :) Heyhey… I feel so great today. I know how to do the POA paper 1 today loz. All the particulars have been printed and it looked fun. Hehe. I must really thank all my teachers – Mrs. Ang and Kelly Tan. I managed to do finish the paper in half an hour! Haha. Lucky also. I checked my answers and I found about 5 mistakes! It was so lucky that I was able to make the changes loz. I really hope I can do very well for poa, at least B3 or A2 loz… I would be so happy that I could cry. Mrs. Ang and Mrs. Kelly Tan are two great teachers. Mrs. Ang, although she left our school liao, I managed to get her hand phone number. Therefore, I always message her any query I have. She will always be patiently answering my questions. I recently also sent her a 10 MCQ “scratch head” questions. She tried her best attempt to explain to me such that I understand. :) Mrs. Tan is also very good teacher. For 1 year, she taught us POA and came back to teach us during the 1 week study-yourself break. All these great teachers made me feel so happy loz. Haha.

Sean, irwan, and I went to McDonald’s to eat. We ate breakfast meals and registered the reward thingy, like what daus did… I had hotcakes while irwan had Double fillet-o-fish and Sean had a Mac muffin :) I was like very cross with irwan loz. He started taking salt, pepper and added to my additional free cup of coffee that I was drinking. I was really pissed off, as coffee is not meant to have salt and pepper in it! Hmpf! I was angry but I still drank finish the coffee. Sean hid my hash brown and said he ate it. He also claimed that the hash brown was his. They were also commenting in the way I ate the hotcakes. Haiz .. What is wrong with the world mama?

For those who are chilling out now, CONGRATULATIONS! Lol. I envy 401 and 402 loz, exam over liao. I still have to study this weekend to finish up with the last paper—Science Paper 1. I think I will study Chem. today and Physics tomorrow. Sunday will be the overall revision. I hope the sc paper would be great too !!

No comments:

Post a Comment