panel.sg

Monday, November 08, 2004

O Level Mathematics Paper 2

:(((((((((( haix... to day's maths ah.. i feel really sad loz.. It is the first time that i stare at the " circlely" question, asking me to find angle de.. dont know how to do at all ( I usually know how to do loz!) I only know like 1 part loz... I feel really miserable. How? 9 marks flew away liao. With some review of the questions, i realised i have 15 marks of questions potentially gone :'(... Haix.. bo pian.. rely on the others liaoz I really hope p1 and the other questions will pull up. Then, I will cheer like crazy....

Today did not follow sean, yongxun, chantong and others to eat loz... really feeling moody loz... :( Went home with daus and malays.) Daus was like busily talking to them and i was getting really bored. Suddenly i saw mun ying. I approached her and we had a small chat. Mun ying like kind of girl that is like hmmmm interesting loz, like hazel :) Haha. It did liven my spirits and later, me rain, irwan, and daus took 98 then changed 333 to go home... Daus wanted to like have to battle of snake bite even when we reached toh guan, but i did not want to pursue.. and went home.

Had instant noodles (Sam Yang Spicy Mushroom) for lunch. Now studying for chem... die die must memorise! haha. Heard That my cousin is marrying next month (3 dec) Wowie... will be present in the hotel n stuff... i think i will need to make myself formal and things like that. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment