panel.sg

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

O Level Combined Humanities Paper 2 (Elective Geography), Food and Nutrition Paper 2

Wakakaka…Today got 2 papers. When I reached home, I changed and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up only at about 7.45pm loz. My hands and legs somehow feel quite sore. I do not know the reason. Anyway, it was a tiring day.

Elective geography was quite okay. I tried a new strategy in doing the paper. I did section b, which is half of the paper first. Then I do section a, the map reading and agriculture/industry question. I was disappointed that OIL PALM came out! I was upset. I learnt so hard for other kinds of agriculture questions like aeroponics, hydroponics, wet rice, and plantation agriculture, but NONE came out :(!! Haiz... In the end, I did the technology question. Section B I did tourism question as usual. I hope things go well loz. That is all…

Daus, Sean, Zongjie, and I initially wanted to have lunch at McDonald’s. There were many people there. We could not find an empty table at all. :( Daus later said want to go KFC. However, I feel that it is still quite far and it wastes a lot of time. We instead went to Banquet for lunch. Daus, sean and zong jie ate mee rebus. I took nasi lemak. It was not too bad, only $2.50 only. Ha-ha. Sean and I ate prata as a side dish while daus and zong jie ate MacDonald takeaway (claiming of points) of double cheese burger. We went back to school and realized that the fnn people were all studying :) So guai! We also continued our fnn revison in school…

The Fnn paper was not too bad, but I encountered TWO major gross problems. Firstly, I could not remember the functions of carbohydrate except for 1 – For all bodily activities. I have forgotten about its function as a dietary fibre!!!! AH….. I also forgot it as a valuable source of stored energy! I am very angry with my self…lost 2 marks liao… The second problem is I did not study well the raising agents’ question. As a result, chances of getting the full 5 mark is very low. I sort of crapped some story up. I hope the examiner can like be nice and give me 2 to 3 marks :) Hmmmm….

Now eh? I am studying POA loz… I have only 3 papers left. Gotta cheer when it ends. … Must revise liao.. Poa is a potential subject to get good marks wor. Sean gonna get A1. Alvin, Lifeng and CT too. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment