panel.sg

Friday, November 12, 2004

...bombing pearl harbour?...

ok... to keep it short today, we got fnn. I called for daus and we went to school together. Daus was like not too happy with me as the recipe DID NOT turn out well :( Haix.. dont know why. Anyway, i know that the recipes are usually successful and i am going to prove to him that it works! I am going to prove him wrong loz, after the exams. Haha. Hmmm

We were late for school! When i reached school, i saw the whole lot of people i know in the basketball court. Haiyo. Waiting for me :( Anyway, Mrs lee teaching quite good loz... trying to make her lesson interesting. She said you go toilet to pass faeces is like bombing pearl harbour! :D :P hehez:)

I went to see mrs tan to take answers and also ask her some stuff. She was like teaching Eric and leaving me all alone :( Haix.. Until i managed to get her attention, she gave me the answers i wanted...asked sean to come in to the staff work room loz... we discussed poa together also...

Ok lahx... got to study liaox :)(:

No comments:

Post a Comment