panel.sg

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

O Level Science (Chemistry)

Today's chem was like weird lahx... the CPE wrote chem as " chemestry "... like very weird huh . I sat quite in front as this 1 is the new arrangement for comb science. I am quite happy today as chem was not too bad. Haha. I could do sect B, which is the essay questions. For section, i managed to understand most of the qns :) :) Hope that will get good marks. hehe

When we were going home, irwan suddenly met his old frenz. Hence, he began to talk and talk to him. Daus and i told me about something great : Creative sale. He told me that there is a sale soon at creative! Then, the sale would have a mp3 player at a incredible price of $ 99 ! haha. The didital camera would also be $ 299 or something like that. At first, i did not want to buy as it is still quite expensive. However, after his reasoning and persuasion, i was quite convinced loz hmmm.....

I drew up a plan how i will study the coming o lvl exams in the next 7 days. Here is as follows:

3 days: POA
2 days: F & N
2 days: Geog

WED THURS FRI will be spent on poa,
SAT SUN will be on FN
and MON TUES geog.

Haix Fri must go back to school for FNN-- mrs violet lee giving us lessons on digestion and things like that... FNN for today cancelled, ms khasturi not free.. haix nvm lahx studying ends on 22 nov yay!

...Later i and daus went to the lib. Daus called me ah... making me feel mysterious...Daus was like asking me for recipes. Haha. must be preparing for hari raya! I gave him a recipe called the rich chocolate banana cake. Hope it is successful wor. Anyway, the recipe was actually from a television programme from taiwan loz call sweet desserts tasty food of sth like that. I went to lib and registered to work part time as a trainee library assistant! I really hoped that NLB will recruit me loz.

It started to rain outside. haha. I also managed to persuade daus to reserve a book on vespa:) We went to the 4th floor-- verging all teens section. It was like sort of quiet loz. perhaps for a lot of people. Sch has already stopped (holidays) not like me and the ones taking o level this year. hence, the library was old and quiet. We went downstairs and by that time, the rain has stopped. Yippee!

We went to the red man shop to buy daus' groceries. There were HUGE packets of chocolate rice. I wish i could buy one packet home and play with it by throwing at each other. I cant imagine how fun it can get :) We also went to shop and save. I bought a newbie icecream from 'president' $1.99 only!. We went NTUC and i bought some funnie weid cola called planet cola. I cant imagine if one day i am in a planet like that. Every body survives on cola. Food will have cola added, cakes biscults must have certain content of cola. How weirs things can get man? hahaI also bought the yogurt drink by marigold. Got $2 off to buy album of 5566 eh. I think i should pass the barcodes to melissa. Hehe. Daus bought chocolate, bananas, and fresh cream for the cake he wanted to make. Haha. After that we took 105 home loz... the bus wasl ike very crowded. since i carried heavy stuff, i just sat near the entrance of the bus. Haha:)

When it was like 9 ++ pm suddenly lilia called me loz, giving me a good shock. She wanted to cheat a person as she did not want to let him/her know where she lived. So she cheated by saying she lived in bukit batok. Haiyo. Then now she wanna some help as ther person is bugging her for some specific details. I resorted to calling sean, asking him for his addr. haha... like so funny. Lilia sounded relieved when i managed to like tell her some addr. Haha.. good old sean, help me and lilia wor. still a good friend :) But i was just thinking :

weird people nowadays....

No comments:

Post a Comment