panel.sg

Saturday, December 25, 2004

…working… working… working…

Okay, these few days I have been very busy with work, and was not able to find time to blog. I have been doing the afternoon shifts and it lasts from afternoon (2 p.m.) to night (11 a.m.). Somehow, I do not go online. Maybe it is due to the exhaustion? Haha.

What I can relate is I saw Mrs. Wong for two days. The first time when she saw me, we did not chat at all loz. But for the second time, she called me and we chatted for quite a while. She still looks the same, always ever. She told that the ‘N’ level results were quite good. Soon, next year will have two classes—5-01 and 5-02… taking O level next year…

Yesterday I worked till 1.30 a.m.! It was such a long day, as Christmas eve, we were busy with the changeover in promotion and also dealing with the crowd. From morning 8.30am, I was already in the office of Watsons.

Sudeenly, was it magic or what, I saw Jaslyn! It was somthing like 2 am liao.. n she appear near my house!! Haha..The bubbly girl from MRL loz. I was scared of her at first as she was so tall and she looked so mature. We chatted for a while and found out she went out with Yuan sheng and others today, celebrating Christmas at Orchard initially. Then they went to my house there to complete the celebration. Like how great if I could celebrate Christmas with some people! It was shocking as I was happily walking home and towards the slope thing and I saw her. I was thinking: When ever since Jaslyn stays at Toh Guan? I found out she stays at Mayfair and she was planning to walk home that night. She is still as bubbly as ever and very friendly too…

For today, I don’t feel like revealing something and hence it should be kept as secret. Only that I must say that I feeling very exhausted… so tired that I could cry…tomorrow I am on afternoon shift.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment