panel.sg

Friday, December 03, 2004

…finally a job found…

Well, today I went to long john and wanted to get a job. They only next year then there may be a job available! Haiyo. I met li hui and found out she was working in Giant as a promoter, promoting Anlene yogurt. I am so envious of her; go a job at secondary three!

I went to NTUC, since the people called me. I will be working as a store packer, which means I will carry goods and pack goods. It sounds heavy, but it is better than nothing! I will be paid $4+ per hour! Yay… after these long years, I found a job. I am so happy. I will start work next tues, which means I still have approximately 3 days to enjoy and rot. I will be going to my cousin’s wedding, so I will report on that after it is over. I am feeling great. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment