panel.sg

Sunday, December 05, 2004

…Changes in a matter of 2 days…

Many things happened, since I did not update my blog. It is really quite interesting ones! Let me number them and you will see…


1. Job found at Parco Fun world (arcade) at Jurong East.
2. Bought a new toy called Golden furry doggie from Giant
3. Did flyer distribution door to door


You may comment “cheh,” but I feel that it is a lot loz.



Dec 3
Let us see… I got the Parco fun world job because of my brother! He saw the sign of recruitment and he applied. Unfortunately, he did not get the job. However, after constant nagging from him, I went and tried out. You know right, I thought got NTUC, no need any more. Nevertheless, I realized that the work I am going to do would be very tough and it is very tiring. Since my brother recommended me to go, then I went to sign up. After I wrote the application form, I went to the library.


The library was very quiet. The verging all teens section was so quiet! I guess. The people were all happily enjoying themselves at orchard road or something like that… Haha… Suddenly, the arcade called me and asked me for interview.




Dec 4
The next day, I went for the interview. I also went back to my English tuition centre and the guy said I help him by distributing flyers. What only. He wanted to give me $20 for 2000 flyers! I talked much to him and he agreed to pay me $35. I thought it was okay and went to the so-called “interview.” It turned out to be my first day of work. Hay hey, now I am working at Parco Fun world at Jurong Entertainment Centre. So if you want to see me work, visit me from 6 pm onwards. He he.


The job? I will be collecting money and giving tokens. I will be patrolling around the centre to arrange the chairs and see through the procedures. I will be doing some simple servicing if possible. $4 for an hour, how great is that. It is quite fun, but I will be taking lots of money. The people are rich nowadays… They can buy $10 worth of tokens! Haha…


The day was a special one and we had to do QC, which means I had to open the machines and take the tokens. We put them into the sacks and it was heavy! Haha. We also emptied the rubbish and threw them away. It is the first time I am working and it is sooooo unexpected! I thought it was just an interview. I never expected that I will work immediately.


Hehe..I talked to Daus about it and messaged Sean about it. I was quite excited! Hehe


Before that, I went to Giant and bought a new toy! It is called Golden Furry Doggie. Its fur is golden brown and it has that lustrous shine. It is so BIG. It only cost $19.90. I feel so happy… a new kid on the block! It is SO nice to cuddle!




Dec 05
Well, today, I went to many blocks to give out flyers for the tuition centre guy. This guy is fuckingly SCHEMING! I realized he pay me $35 is still too little! I went to 8 blocks to give out the flyer eh! I am so angry with him.


Anyway, I am working tonight. Hahaha hehehe…..

No comments:

Post a Comment