panel.sg

Friday, December 10, 2004

...my "happy" ending...

Oh... how happy am i.. yay... yay... Lets cheer... like real like that.


You noticed the quotations... you would know why. It is NOT happy after all. Some people in their hearts may be happy upon this news: I HAVE BEEN DISMISSED. Hence, i am just like any student, unemployed. Some may laugh.. haha.. i must have been incompetent. I may agree, but only partially or less. The manager, Mr Sean wants QUALITY. I must not only work hard, but also smart. I was really pissed off by his sarcasm and and his long windedness. I have erased working at Paco as a record. It will be erased and I will never put it in my resume that i worked there before. It will bring back all the horible memories.


Today, he made me wipe most of the arcade machines, which made me sooooo tired. Obviously, he was testing my patience. He compared me to a blangah dash work and was so unhappy with the way i wiped the stuff. I had to redo many times. It tired me out and made me feel so angry. When I was done, i went into the office and he gave me the money i earned for these few days. My FIRST paycheck and it is such a miserable one!


I will not despair. I will find another job that pays me well and will not be critised like that. I will NEVER work in arcades. I will only visit there as a customer. YES. As a customer...

No comments:

Post a Comment