panel.sg

Monday, December 20, 2004

…new kid on the block…

Haha. It is not really on the block loz. It is actually a new toy in my house. Today, Mum and I went to Watson’s at Jurong East Entertainment. I managed to convince my mum to get a new toy from Watson’s. Haha. A bear resembles Furry Bear, except that its fur texture is slightly different. Its fur is short and neat, making it look more adorable than ever. It is of a darker shade of brown compared to my good old furry bear. Well, I am old and happy as I have another new bear in the family! This creature is slightly heavy as there is some beanbag inserted inside. It is such a lovely bear. Now, I have it beside me and I am admiring it now. Lol. I have named this newbie as “Furry Brownie.”

LET ME WELCOME my new BEAR: FURRY BROWNIE!!!! :) :) :)

Anyway, today is my break and I am relaxing after all these days of hard work. Tomorrow must go back liao… dotx.

No comments:

Post a Comment