panel.sg

Thursday, December 02, 2004

…Kbox and job hunt…

:) Today I went to KBox with Sharon, yin boon and Benjamin. It was very fun. It is a sort of celebration of Sharon’s birthday and the end of the o levels examination. Ah. We sang for something like 4 hours. At first, we met at West mall. We planned to eat at Mos Burger, but I thought we were going to Paradiz centre, which may not have mos burger. In the end, we ate at the west mall’s branch. The food there is great and all of us enjoyed it. Sharon’s meal was a treat, as it is a sort of birthday present for her. Haha. I guess her birthday is long over, but we enjoyed a lot.


We sang many songs! They come from everywhere, but most are SHE’s songs and Stephanie sun’s songs. I managed to find some songs to sing, but I realized the song’s MTV is simply so crappy. I see a Caucasian model looking around or feeling sad. If not it shows some scenery in the European countries. Haiyo. However, SHE’s songs are original MTVs and it is great. Sharon sang all the Stephanie’s songs while Ben and yin boon sang the SHE songs. We sang lemon tree, the song that reminded me of the Singapore Idols. I also saw the MTV of numb by linkin’ park. Hoobastank, the reason was sooo nice :) It was thrilling! $10 was well spent, I must comment. Great stuff! By the way, I got a k box member card now. It is a lifetime membership. Therefore, anyone wants to go k box, approach me and we have student rates! :)


We went to cold’s storage and I applied for a job there. We went back to K box at 2 pm. At 3 plus, the manager called me for interview. I went back there at 6 plus. The office was quite small. I sat there alone with the manager while he interviewed. It was quite scary. He asked me, why are you interested in joining cold’s storage? I crapped to him about customer service and he asked me, how am I going to convince the customers to go to cold’s storage? I told me about the CCA fairs I participated. It was quite fun but I was a bit nervous. He said he was quite satisfied with my responses :) I hope cold storage will accept me!!!!


I chatted with ying xian, zong jie, Sean, zin mar, daus, and yong xun. Just had eefu noodles for dinner. I enjoyed myself a lot today… haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment