panel.sg

Saturday, December 18, 2004

… Wassup?...

Guess what? Today I saw Mdm Tan! She looks about the same, but she was shocked when she saw me. Lol. I chatted with her and continued with my work. Well… I realized that working in Watson’s on Saturday is much better compared to weekdays. There is no need to carry many boxes upstairs as there will not be goods coming. I provided customer service to lots of people but the most significant person I served was an old woman. She was looking for a hair dye to dye her hair another colour. She was probably signaling for me but I was not noticing. It was until an old man called me and I quickly helped her. She was quite smiling since I could speak some Teochew. It was quite funny. I helped her to pay up and gave her the change. I felt great as I helped someone (properly) today.


Well.. this section is for ex-boon lay primary students. I wanna report was that I saw Lian Ji! It was somewhat weird. I was happily at Watson’s and he waved at me, acknowledging me. We even chatted a while. Well, for non-BLPS people. Let me briefly tell you the past of Lian Ji. He was a guy that loves to sleep (better sleeper than Sean…lol). When I was in primary 3 and 4, he was in the same class as me and I even sat beside him before. He can sleep in class so soundly that saliva begin to drip out of his mouth and ewww… haha. He had a bag that has wheels, the kind that was in fashioned years ago. Hence he always pushed his bag to school, telling us that his father is more well-off and have the money to buy a more expensive bag. Ever since secondary 1 to 4, I tried to acknowledge him as I know his father owns a dessert stall at Clementi. He did not even want to reply and even said, “You saw a person.” I felt quite sad when he said that and has not contacted him for a long time. Now, he is so much more plum and different. He looked very happy when he saw me. Why ah? I also don’t know. When I was primary 6, the only news I heard was that he transferred school. Ever that time, I do not know he took ‘O’ level this year or how his education life went. Hmmmm……………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment