panel.sg

Thursday, December 16, 2004

…Watson oh Watson...

Heh hey… I am back at blogging again… after 1 day of rest. Yesterday was my first day of work loz. I went to Watson Headquarters and was issued the uniforms and T-shirts. I was assigned to Clementi Central for my job! Lol. So I will be working there... find me if you want. My boss, Christopher is quite a nice person and I found him quite jovial and friendly at times.


Well, let me describe my work now. It rather resembles the NTUC job that I was offered weeks ago. I have to carry goods in and out of the storerooms and have to crawl the dangerous and steep looking steps up and down. I also have to replenish the goods and help to shelf them. I also do some basic customer service to help the customers if they have any problems. If I am unsure, I will ask my supervisors for help. Anyway, the staffs there are quite okay; taking into account, that today is my 2nd day of work. My work is tiring and I will be rotting (like now) at home... watching shows like double happiness 2.


Sherwin suddenly called me and asked for Kenneth’s number. It looks like Sherwin misses him loz. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment