panel.sg

Thursday, December 09, 2004

...horrible stuff and happy stuff...

I AM not going to talk about the unhappy things yesterday. Anyway, it made me simply so miserable that i was listless and sad. I am in a very precarious situation. I dont like feeling to tell anyone. The first person who know something was wen long followed by daus and chuan... For anyone else, unless you keep pressing, i would not tell at all. NO means no~!


Hehe.. today's happy stuff is great ah huh. I went out with chuan. It was long since i went out with him since he went to Korea (lucky boy!). We went to KFC and ate the buddy meal. The shaker chicken was not too bad ah. It tasted like the popcorn one, except that there is some kind of powder added there. We added the garlic one. It tasted marvelous and value for moeny too. We walked around and went to lots of shops like toys r'us, arcades, comic shops and etc.. We met some people like Qi long, Jeannie and Lifeng... Hehe.. bought food and things like that from Valu$ before We watched a movie "Blade Trinity"(NC-16) It was quite great! The effects are fun esp the guns that could kill people by dissolving them into ashes. It deals with the issue of the existance of vampires in the world and also Dracula. In this movie, dracula has transformed to become so powerful that he could live in the morning like a normal person. The language is quite crude with lots and lot of "Fuck" in the conversations. Overall, it is a very nice movie. I enjoyed it a lot. I went to IMM later alone to buy some food and thing for my mum. I went home and later mum and i went to eat some vegetarian noodles. it tasted simply great...


Anyway, i think Jurong point is quite full house. I asked so many places and yet not even one said there is available positions. It looks like the search for morning jobs failed at JP. However, I enjoyed myself a lot with good old chuan. His Korea trip was a 8-day one and he told me about Kimchi a necessarity in the meals.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment