panel.sg

Saturday, January 01, 2005

…outing on Dec 30 2004 …

ok… let me recount the outing matters ok…

1. Lots and lots of PROBLEMS

The main organizers of this outing are Chuan and I. There were so many problems faced. We firstly wanted to have a 1-day 1-night chalet at Chevrons. We booked too late and the chalets are full on that day. In the end, we made it an outing to West Coast Park. We planned many things and as a result, the money spent on equipment and food turned out much more than the predicted amount. Money problems occur and also, the weather was not really on our side as it kept raining and drizzling on that day.

2. Unhappy faces when collecting money

I feel somewhat sad when I take money from you guys. I get very sad when I had to deal with the Malays. They cannot eat the sandwiches and bee hoon, making them grumble when I take the money. Daus made his eyes wide open with anger to express his unhappiness about taking the money from them. It is as I already compromised already. They paid $1 less and they are so grumpy. I SHOULD NOT have come out the money first. I should have collected the money before buying the food. I am really really feeling very disappointed with your grumbles about the money.

3. unpaid debts

There are currently about three who have not paid me the money. The people are Aloy (chuan paying for him), yong xun, kel, rain. So the next time we meet, please do pay the money. Thank you.

4. unhappiness over things

I am very unhappy with lots of matters. Firstly, I am angry at chuan. Didn’t he was the one who suggested the get-together? He should be the one who organize instead. I asked him to call up about the BBQ pits and even gave him the number. He just lalaly agreed and promised me that he will get the stuff arranged. Days passed and the real day was near. I called up just ONCE and I got through! He claimed that he called previously but it did not get through. What do you think? Maybe it is my pure luck but I gave chuan so many days to call! How could he still tell me the no answer reply? It was 29th November and it was really near. I forced chuan to make things arranged and finally things were going on more smoothly.

Furthermore, we planned the stuff and in the end, it was held at my house. Hello, I do not mind if things were cleared properly at my house. What if one day a group of people came to your house to cook and washed some stuff although not properly, then left hurriedly saying that they got some appointment on. What do you think? THINGS WERE HORRIBLE. My mum is SERIOUSLY angry at chuan. Why? For leaving hurriedly for the sake of JIAN WEI? Why? He is waiting at the library entrance bus stop. So in your minds, you all think about him right. He is the poor mite waiting aimlessly for our arrival. Well, what about MY HOUSE? Do you expect my mum to clear up the mess left behind? Even if she cleared them up, she will be so angry. The plates and bowls seemed to be just rinsed with water and with minimal detergent. My father was fuming as the floor became oily after the cooking. If you all let jian wei wait and clear up the mess first, it makes things so difficult for me. I have to now put on an almost never-ending war with my parents. Chuan claims that I AGREED to all the mess up. YES, I AGREED. BUT Did I agree that we could leave all the bee hoon choked at the sink and the plates almost not washed and things not properly done. NO! I want these things done. I feel that I have been made used. I don care. I shall announce it on the blog. I am seriously angry. You people might think say of okay, that’s because my parents are giving me pressure.

How about the mastermind of this outing, Mr. Chuan? He left so early, even earlier than Daus, Irwan, rain, and Kel. I mean as if as a main organizer, how could he leave all the closing to me? YES, he argued that he helped to clear the rubbish. What about the food? The leftovers? The equipment? Daus did not even eat loz. And yet, he stayed and did not run away with rain and malik of something like that. I mean it is like why can’t for this time, stay longer? Some even felt weird as he left so early.

5. good stuff

The good things about this outing were the fun of BBQing things and playing soccer with the people. Although I have not played it for a long time, it was nice running around. Of course, the chatting and laughter and Chee Wee’s good old crapping was somewhat funny. It was great to have umbrellas to hold the rain while we BBQ. Haha

Zin mar came to this outing, which made me feel so happy. Because of the over budget, we had shortage of people and it was very worrying. Zin mar as usually is also very chatty. She was the only girl in this outing but I salute her for not going home immediately thinking that she saw guys only. I did try to invite people to go to outing. But some at first say yes but in the end no. The girls ah. They all say things like 2 pm I tell you. 3 pm then confirm and things like that. More people came to this outing. Some unexpected people are Joseph and Malik. I am glad that they came. Money, provided that the people pay is just enough, excluding taxi fare, ice money.

I voiced a lot of unhappiness about the chalet. So what do you think? Who are you going to side, or being neutral is your choice.

I am angry with myself for being blunt to agree to let people to mess up my house without putting things back as near before. For Mr. Chuan, if you are reading my blog now, you need to do some soul searching. Think whether if you should have argued. Are you trying to make use of my weaknesses since you know me so well? I know something like that like happen. If you still want to tell me some earnest things that you did, forget it. It will not work. I think only time will heal this strained relationship.

Anyway, I learnt many new things after being the organizer like this outing actually did not NEED any bee hoon at all loz and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment