panel.sg

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

...weird stuff...

hmmmm, monday was really weird loz. I was happily walking to work with my radio switched on as usual. Suddenly...


I heard the honking of a car right in front of me. I was so shocked as i thought they were looking for someone else. When i turned around, i realised the only person they were looking for was me. I approached them and found out the motive. They asked me where is IMM. Well, they were in the small road which was heading IMM and they are asking like they are on the wrong road? I was half smiling and told them to continue driving on to reach IMM. Haha. it was really weird loz. I was so shocked that such funny thing will happen loz.. haha....


Ok.. these days my work is ok-ok and things go quite well I was too lazy to blog loz.. ... i hope my good old friends have been getting on with their own lifes and enjoying and learning their jobs..take care people ok? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment