panel.sg

Monday, January 17, 2005

... kaboom…

Well, I am back from library now, after remembering that I forgot to return my books! I quickly rushed there since I realized it was 11.30 am, so near to 12 mn! Lol. Ok, back to my job again.


Today some funny girl came into the restaurant. She is a newbie and yet I think she is so lucky. Because tomorrow is boon lay raja’s staff celebration, she is in it since she just joined in. She is so lucky! She gets to have free celebrative dinner and things like that. Like somewhat weird ah huh. Lol.


Anyway, a new boy came a few days ago. I forgot to mention loz. He is a university undergraduate then like resting for a few months after a few years of studies. Then he is quite friendly loz. Haha. He took hotel and catering as one of his core subjects in university. Hence, he is familiar with the work.


Well, I was angry that I was not able to collect my money that worked hard for the examinations. I got a bursary ha-ha. Then I was supposed to go to Toh Yi Drive to collect them money at a community club. Then I took the bus number 66 but I missed the stop. In the end, I ended up at Serangoon. Haha. I was shocked when I saw the Little India MRT station. I realized that I was already far from my stop! In the end, when I took the bus back to Jurong east, it was already near 5pm and I have to go back to work... Lol.


Tomorrow is my off day and hence I will be free. I will get my free money and go back to boon lay raja for the staff function tomorrow…lol


*** I have been feeling low over some problems… I do not feel like blogging it loz... haix... those really interested may ask me…

No comments:

Post a Comment