panel.sg

Monday, January 10, 2005

… new year with a new me…

Well, today, I went to sean’s house to dye each other’s hair. It was kind of fun but I enjoyed it. Haha. We chatted quite a while and we helped to dye for each others’ hair after lunch. Now my hair and wen long’s hair is coloured and I feel great! Hahaha… I took a long time choosing the brand. I chose garnier because I felt it was cheaper and may be better. Haha. Want to see the new me? Perhaps this year during Chinese New year bahx… I will go back (maybe) on the eve during my break at Boon Lay Raja.

Ben is quite argumentative tonight. He keeps talking about the outing matters, making me feel quite sick. I found out that JC orientation camps seem to be fun. A lot of people now in JC 3-month course and ben also said he enjoy it. Haha.

Sean is taking the job of promoting starhub today. He and Avan will be rambling around the houses in Simei to promote starhub max online and cable tv, which I have both of them. Haha. After the dyeing of hair, sean took MRT to meet Avan while I took bus home.

There is a very weird thing going on. The administrator of bookworm (I am sure you guys know this company) keep spamming my e-mail with 10 to 20 messages of the same thing – HAPPY BIRTHDAY, since my birthday is coming. I am quite disturbed as I have to spend time deleting it =(

No comments:

Post a Comment