panel.sg

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

..unlucky day..

haix... today is a really a very VERY unlucky day. I made a lot trouble in the restaurant and I became demoralised. Today I manage a KTV room with another girl loz. then Everything was ok until 3 guys came and they said they wanted red wine. I poured for em' and guess wat.. when i was serving them, I poured a glass of red wine on a guy with a white like shirt!!!!

SO UNLUCKY! The people were cheering at first since they were kinda jovial. But ah, things went wrong still. I washed e shirt clean then i ironed for him. due to the rush, I pushed the setting too high and a bit of it is a bit burnt with some tiny holes. Lucky the boy never notice. If not, i die liao. if he complains about me, i am dead meat. Then i broke a glass because of that. (That one wont mind). I worry most is the guy's clothes loz. Then this incident lowered my morale =( I felt really souR as leMon and lime.

Then next unlucky thing is when i push the trolley of dirty plates, i spilled a plate of chicken on the floor!~ Then i have to clear up! hmpf!

Last unlucky thing was that i got hit by a chair on my toes. It was so painful! I was like removing the double chair, and kabooommmmmm... my toes was hit by e chair =(

I really hope tomorrow will be a better day... haix...

Anyway, i cut my hair today to make it look neat... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment