panel.sg

Monday, January 10, 2005

…wedding blues…

Today, boon lay raja has two weddings in a night. It was quite funny loz. There are two groups of people holding the wedding. One group is a older man (in 30s) marrying a Vietnamese girl and another is the normal original Chinese couple. The Vietnamese group has only 15 tables while the normal one threw 30 tables. We differentiate the tables by different table cloth colours. The Vietnamese group is the yellow colour table cloth while the normal one is peach colour table cloth. All the part timers were called back. I was incharge of passing the food and serving the food. Although a wedding happened, the restaurant still accepts outside people to come and eat. I serve the outside people’s food. Very soon, there was not much outside people left and I began to wipe the crockery. Hence, I was quite free today. The people incharge of the weddings were more busy.

Ok, let me describe some of the staff in Boon lay raja that I find particularly interesting to discuss about.

1. The Indian guy: He is MINIMUM 1.8m tall and he reminds me of some guy in the bollywood (Hollywood). I can imagine him singing and dancing to the music or something like that
2. The blonde guy: today he ate lunch at Boon Lay raja. He did not put wax at first and it reminded me of yongxun. Lol, especially when I see the way he wear his cap and he has 2 earrings on each ear (not diamond ah). He looks quite scary, especially when he stares at people. It reminds me of my ex-colleague in Watsons – Chong. He has long hair and it is of the colour like him. But when he styles his hair and work, he looks different loz.
3. guy in the kitchen: well, I feel that he resembles wen long [sean] he has this hair like very soft looking and also coloured. His hair style reminds me of sean too!
4. chio girl: well, the girls there some quite chio eh. There is one girl who looks kinda… then another one her hair dyed then she like knid of smiley loz… hmmmm…
5. Guy like sec 3: there is a guy who resembles a sec 3 guy in HYSS loz, but I am not sure. His hair is styled quite well and he looks kinda young. He so cute like, like some sweet cute guy a girl wants.
6. gatsby advert guy: well, he looks like he was one of the people in the advertisement of Gatsby loz.. then his hair curl out then he sing... da-da dadada da da da-da da...... da....... dadada da-da da Gatsby Gatsby Gastby.....

Tomorrow is my off day and I will be going to Sean’s house… hahaha….

No comments:

Post a Comment