panel.sg

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

…missing the good old days…

It is kind of weird loz.. in the past, we used to dread school. We hope lessons would end quickly. We want to rot and rest at home. However, now I miss school… I was walking towards JE central after my break to continue my work at Boon Lay Raja. I was walking at the ground of JE interchange realizing that the floor was quite wet. It reminded me of the good old times. I still could remember Sean, Daus and I and the fellow POA people walking towards or out of IT resource room with Mrs. Kelly Tan or Mrs. Ang either to the or end of the lesson. Sometimes it rained and the floor would have huge puddles of water. Daus and Sean would be playing with it, doing their ‘masto’ actions. It would be quite funny although sometimes I get wet and get quite angry. I now realized the fun element in it. Haha. The next reunion of the the secondary four express will be the release of the ‘O’ Level results… By then, all of us are old and nervous. It will be quite a sight as we gather at the hall again…Ok, I should not think so far… lol

Anyway, my job is quite good and nice loz. Lunch, dinner and supper are provided. Hence, when I start work, I eat lunch, after that, when I come back from break, I eat dinner, then when before we leave, we eat supper. I realized how good the welfare is here loz… Well, for people wise, I have a guy who is waiting for results from Queenstown secondary school.. The rest are mostly people from China and the management people are our Singaporeans. Today, for the night section, I am in charge of carrying the dishes to the tables or to the waiters or captains. It is quite mind teasing but it is quite ok…

No comments:

Post a Comment