panel.sg

Sunday, January 30, 2005

...buy clothes n mysterious stuff...

Today I went out alone to buy clothes loz. I went to Raffles City to buy clothes. Well, I realised that some shops' prices of clothes are simply heart lifting. One shirt could just cost about $100 plus and what do you think? I would not waste such money to buy such ex stuff... In the end, I went to OP and all my clothes were swept from there, since I liked the patterns a lot. Furthermore, there is promotion of 30% off, which makes it more value for money... lol. Haha... shopping by myself may be a bit boring loz... but it is ok lahx... I knew that if I called someone along... sure say, "Not free or see first" de


Hmmm... then I am in the good mood as when I was reaching home. Suddenly someone called me. It was some unknown number to me and I was like hmmmmm mysterious. Then I called the person back and I found out that he is last time sec 3 so this year must be s4 loz, taking O's this year, 2005. He asked me for some advice on FNN, I was like a bit dazed, and I described to him as how I would have tackled the questions. Wow.... O level FNN questions came out le... hmm am I right? FNN ppl, if you haven to read my blog, correct me if the questions came out. I wonder if the questions he read to me were ms (mdm) siti's questions or it is set by O level. Well, the questions were simply so typical. The first question is about dietary fibre and the second one is overweight. Well... easy peasy! Coursework part A... haiz... reminds me of the old times... old hard I worked to get things right... with prompting from Miss Siti....


Well, it made me feel great as even an s4 student would consult me about Fnn=)... hahaaaaaa...I guess ms siti gave him my hP no......

No comments:

Post a Comment