panel.sg

Saturday, January 15, 2005

... job jungery... n neW kiD in e REstaUrant

My job has been better these days after the unlucky day =X. The management people became very wary of me when they heard of the accident. Then the Doreen girl who is one of the management people like was telling me say i must be careful and things like that. She even asked me to take a plate to do sample since i will be one of the people bringing in the food in the ceremony of the wedding to initiate the start of the food. Then the lights are off except the glowing fire on my plate of food.. lol.


It was quite fun but i felt quite pressured.. hahaa.. i cannot disappoint myself and regain my confidence to carry food without a problem...


There is a new guy today loz, he just came and he is kind of friendly loz. we chatted for quite a while and then i found out quite a lot about him. He is university grad (China) and now resting for 6 months. He will be working at boon lay raja for 6 months... lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment