panel.sg

Thursday, January 27, 2005

...good news and ? news...

I have two news here loz.. the first one is a GOOD news and i feeling goood and dambly about it.


1. My MaxOnline 3000 is automatically upgraded to 6500, which is now my connection speed is boosted for free! Haha........ faster download speeds and better uploading speeds... so happy! Yeah!!!! The bill that comes will be still the same loz... from 3 Mbps to 6.5Mbps!


2. This news is uncertain loz... i will be changing jobs AGAIN! Well... you people might think : Why i keep hopping jobs one? Well, i always hop for the better. The boon lay raja just simply don't suit me and i don't like the duties. Furthermore, the hours are so long and it is so tiring. I don't feel the sense of satisfaction when i do this job and i just feel that i am not cut out for this job, given that my response to things are quite slow at times. well, wen long should know more since i told me about that on msn bahx.


so my next job? It is the job of the printer tester [software department] I cannot do the hardware one like dausly as i have the problem =X Haix......... i don't know whether this change would be a good one or bad. I really hope that things will change for the better. Anyway, my last working day of boon lay raja is today **27 01 05**

No comments:

Post a Comment