panel.sg

Monday, April 24, 2006

sch start! omg

Aww. well. school starting in like a few hours time. OMG. Then it was like i went to toa payoh to do some flag day lo. Quite fun :) This time i did this flag day out of my own accord, no one dragged me to go lo. Then i managed to jio qifen to go for the flag day lo.

I was late and she was also! haha. Then she was like smsing me she will reach 9.30am then i thought i also will reach around that time. hehe. So its like when she called me, i was out of the train on the escalator. She said was also on the escalator too! haha!!!! So we went to collect the bags and the armbands/badges.

We were standing around the place the commuters alight from the bus interchange and business was quite ok. Although not a lot and a lot ppl donated, some were generous (gave us $10) and those who gave $2 and above were given the wristbands/badges. The wristbands were especially popular! lol. A lot of people preferred wristbands to the badges.

Lucky we chose to eat before starting! We were soooooooooo tireed and sleepy. Then at first we wanna eat BK de. but qifen mind change v fast de. So we in the end ate at KFC.

Then i would like to say sorry to kelly :( She called me as she wanna me to help her tap card. I agreed but i was so tired that i fell asleep :( Then by the time i woke up, it was already so late le -_-" (2am) . I will see how can i help her lo. hmmms

Then it was like i was thinking of someone's blog about my leaving of sentosa
Quoted from a blog

"Now and I know why; and you know what?
I'm GLAD u're quiting."

Suddenly i just felt sad for a few minutes. This may be in everybody's minds since everybody don't like me that much. Maybe this job wasn't really that suitable for me afterall. But i liked my job. If i dreaded it, i would not have stayed for 10 long mths. Sentosa is my record long job and so far my other jobs, i have not worked that long.

Perhaps, i should not blogged about certain matters that i felt. Well, i start to regret about the entries i wrote. :( I should have just kept it to myself. :( Well.. :( forget it.

3 more days at CC. Next SAT. and the 2 PHs Hopefully this sat i will enjoy myself. Daus and i are going to visit the attractions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment