panel.sg

Thursday, April 06, 2006

heys

wah. i have not updated for a month le!!! Like so wow. haha. ok. as usual, a lot of things happened lo.

11.03.06

I ponned work and went to celebrate mum's and my birthday celebration dinner. I was forced to pon as I really cannot go! lol

12.03.06

Went to work and visited IT fair with daus. Bought a bluetooth console. Cheap and good! $13.50 only :)

13.03.06

Chuan, Justin and I went to NTU to do surveys. Hahaha. We had quite a fun time asking people to do this lame survey. I earned only like 50 cents per piece? LOL. We went to NIE and the lib to explore also. haha.

15.03.06

In the morning, i went NP for some training lo. I am going to work in school during the enrolement period... that's why. It was so damn sianz and i was about to sleep le. Because the meeting was in the morning.

Later, i went to Chuan's house to just look around and spend my time there. Ben and I had fun meddling Chuan's things and we also cooked instand noodles at his house. Chuan used a HUGE pot with no handle. hahaa.

At night, we went to marina to have steamboat. Saw meng how, jianwei, cheewee. Most of them are about the same ar. Jian wei so smart lo. Get busary. haha. Everybody said meng how changed, but i think he is still the same. He is still sarcastic as every and gives that stupid gleamy face. hahaaaa.

18.03.06
work

19.03.06
I went to pasir ris park together with the mohammediyah welfare home volunteers and prepared for the soccer day for the ex-residents and current ones. I was extremely late for work! Not only that, I lost my mp3 player! :( WHERE ARE YOU< my creative muvo2 mp3 player? :( :'(

20.03.06
Went to Singapore Food Fair at Suntec City. Saw Sydney, and qifen. Sydney like very tau la! Act cool when he saw me. qifen was much better :)

22.03.06
With kaing, lifang we went to mutts and mittens to play with the cats and dogs. lifang was so damn scared of dogs! jhahahaha. I had quite a great time but then again, the cats were rather scary, especially will so many of them. But they are still VERY CUTE! :)

Later, i went to do river valley road to do some survey and earned $20. What good money! :)

23.03.06

Rotaract meeting and work@ NP convention centre. work was ok ah. VERY slack. Was rotting around waiting for customer to come. Rotaract meeting was ok ah. Later we went to KFC to eat. hahaha.

24.03.06

horrible results i got 2 C!@@@ horrible. i feel like dying le. Horrible results! Quiting sentosa le. Need to concentrate.

26.03.06
sorry to all rotaractors. I overslept today and missed the flag day things for leo de. haha

29.03.06
This day marks the last day of work at convention centre, finance dept. I think i had quite a of fun and met some new friends like jianhua, yijie etc. I love my job

30.03.06
I went to help out with the rotary district assembly secretariat. Helped in packing goodie bags and photocopying things. Talked to Khartini and Bingxian quite a lot of things.

01.04.06
Made a fool of myself and felt so horrible. I will not discuss it here. In the end i just went to work to cheer myself up.

03.04.06
Went to some interview for some telemarketing position at bugis. It turned out to be promoting starhub products. My brother used to work for this company! so diaoz. =__- In the end i decieded to reject this job. Because my brother says its rather stressful *agree*

04.04.06
Went to delfi orchard for some interview. got this job but starting work this fri cause i goin to pray to ah ma tml

No comments:

Post a Comment