panel.sg

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hmmm...

its looks like i have been listing out events! haha. can't help it loz. so many things happened but i never blogged it.

That day, i went to pray with my ahma, then it was rather shocking as suddenly my supervisor, jeffrey called me from mediacorp to ask me to work. i was very shocked as i was busy at the escalator. at first i said i could as i forgot the next day actually i have this visit to Mohammediyah Welfare Home. I had this project initially as i agreed to help in some india's rotaract club international project. i asked MWH for help in the execution of the project. mwh was very kind and v they even managed to get vouchers and prizes get ready for me. i was very grateful as i need not prepare prize at all.

One thing is that it is such a pity that it is not our adopted project :(. If not the project would be much more blasted. :)

In the end, i worked at mediacorp that night lo. LOL. Then i reached there sth like 7plus? lol.

Now i am doing this project on about shopping de lo. quite interesting. had to validate with these respondents. Lucky they are understanding suah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment