panel.sg

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

replies to ms zilin comments

well read zilin's rebuttal of my blog entries.

let me clarify some things:

Zilin,

1. the debrief is NOT stupid. its me tt in the past (used to) do the CG briefing alone. and i hate doing it when the attraction staff disappeared and me alone. The debrief is always enriching and all of us learn lots of things.

2. job rotation. i noticed these months job rotations are more frequent. this is a good sign :)

Hmms. then like the laments of me doing sijori path. actually i don't mind doing sijori path. if you wanna me do sijori path, feel free to assign me to do that place. Each place has its grumbles and things like that de. haix. i tell you all kind of jobs... there are grumbles of the bad pts. it does not mean that i hate it and the arrangement you gave me was WRONG. i am trained to take up any postion avail or wadever... zzz

2. shahira's case: aw welll i dun want to make any more comments and since its a feedback frm her. if your source is reliable. well then there was some misinterpretations and conceptions going on.

3. ms zilin, you could be kinder if you passed ur walkie to shahira if you wanted to leave earlier. i understand that you worked since early morning and i KNOW how it feels like.

4. well the reminder to keep the place clean is a good advice frm adam so tt AV can be maintained. but.... ok. forget it.

5. well ms zilin, elaine's story of mine is real genuine case and not spam. Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it.

6. attraction staff are really very kind to render help even they worked since in the morning. but i tell you. i have seen many of our attraction staff help us. most of them are a zillion times better than elaine.

7. your effort as ic has been recognised. me, myself also recognise your efforts. Your leadership has been rather good and cc always went well. my comments, esp the first entry abt u does not mean u are not good. the first entry i wrote abt it cause i had this desire in the past to be an ic. but it is NOT in me anymore and i think you, adam, justin have done VERY WELL as ICs.

welll don;t you dare think i am sucking up to you all since you scolded me through blog. I DON"T suck up to people and i will complement when its genuine. i often use my sincerity to do things.

8. well for the last part u said abt ppl not liking me. well let me tell you why actually i kept moving jobs. higher pay and job contraints. back in T-est, i worked there FULL time for 4mths and it was such a memorable experience. boon lay raja - aw i quitted cause of the job load and my desire for hiigher pay.

9. well you think i am a hypocrite? hmms. i am never one and not one. I'm nice when i talk to you all cause i think you all are nice people. I wasn;t so happy with you over some things only. Generally. i think you all are very nice people. i have NO intentions to critisise you as i felt sometimes things could have been settled in a better manner.


Well, i jump to conclusions? hmms. yups at times and in this case, i may have jumped to conclusions esp the adam part.

if you need more clarifications, feel free to call me at 92966843 and do a talking about the entries i wrote. i used to dislike you a few mths ago. But the dislike was gone so long ago. your digging of the old entries has made me rather disappointed.

i would like to appologise to ms zilin, sharon wee and mr adam if i have offended them in anyway. feel free to blog another entry abt it.

cheers
yiDa

No comments:

Post a Comment