panel.sg

Thursday, April 20, 2006

erms

ok. we had this orientation thingy and it was fun! We went to various stations and played some teambuilding games. Some i played but some we didn't.

The group was reduced to a size of 9 and it was so much smaller than a lot other groups! lol!. But we had a great time la. Go to here and there. play some games. try to "por" the station master. lol!!!

well nowadays so weird. when i can work... no one calls me. when i'm busy, people keep calling me. zzz. haha.

So its like today, i received 2-3 calls from sentosa. one of them was alvin and he asked me if i wanna work at merlion. Then i say ok lo. i pon the last day of baoc. lol! friday is cca fair mahx. nothing very great. The next phone call was from adam and he asked me if i could do mfcc today i was like =.=||||| because i don't have my uniform with me! how to do mf? lol. and by the time program finishes, sure very late le. cannot reach on time (6pm).

Then Student Services office suddenly called me. Haiyo want me to help them at SSIC (Annex) i was like so diaoz and i told them i'm helping baoc lo. then they say ok nevermind. when after the day's events over le. They called me again and told me wanna work when school reopens(week1). I agreed to work le. So i will be working at SSIC for one week. don't know fun a not. Should be ok bahx. haha. haaa. i thought i could wake up late for week 1 of school. i am very wrong! i have to reach school by 9am everyday on week1. so very the diaoz. haha. hahaha. anything la. i very willing to help school de. since its still my school afterall. :)


tHen mum and I went IMM again. haha. ate some promo food. :) not bad ar- crunchy carrot de food. very nice! hahahhaas

and also! i got one mystery phone call from someone saying that i registered for some soccer match competition. When ever since i signed up for it!!!! WTH. haha. i hope someone has not misused my information? hmms. dunnoe la. not bothering it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment