panel.sg

Friday, April 28, 2006

hmms- at SSIC

LOL!!!! I managed to find a way to use this computer and blog at SSIC - Student Services Centre :)


I have been working there for like 5 whole days since i don't have tutorials. I only got lectures during the first week. :)

I like working in school since its so flexible and the people are so kind. although I am paid a miserable pay of $4.50 per hour, I like helping and I think its still my school afterall. :) Hahahahaaaa.

so the new modules I am taking are very weird one. All so POA-related. CMA is another opposite of POA while FMGT is a more advanced version of POA. Well. hopefully this sem is fun.

I had I&E tutorial and there is this weird guy who is very antisocial. He did not even bother to introduce himself la! Haiyo. I think it is very rude of him and when it came to the grouping and stuff.. he did not want to do project with the 2 girls. so damn diaoz la! Then he's like got that kind of zi bi zhen lo :( haiyo.... zzz...

hopefully my week will end nicely! My pay day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ngee ann finance ooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment