panel.sg

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ramdom thoughts...

haix. time passed really fast. suddenly i realised like i am getting old! zzz. It can be bad and good feeling.

Good feeling.
more freedom. getting closer to my career. more maturity. looking forward to opening a esaver account!

bad feeling.
NS! omg. wonder if i could survive it. i just feeel weird when people call me uncle. haha! i was working at sentosa and a small boy called me uncle! hmmms. hahaha. then still no gf... later i spend my life alone suah. so sad.

Hmm just now i mentioned esaver account. What is that? It is an online savings account with extremely high interest! 1.88%. So high! i want to put my money in!

The disadvantage of this account is that it has no atm card, passbook. so funds can only be tranferred via ebanking. haha. then if wanna withdraw cash, then have to pay service fee of $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment