panel.sg

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

CIP

Finally, I can find time to blog about CIP :) Yes. All about it.

Facts about CIP
1. A module where most lectures are skipped
2. A module that talks about the very basics of computers
3. A module that can be boring at times

Haha. That is some of my friends' feedback.

Anyway, I was not feeling well last night. I had fever, sore throat and flu. Feeling very uncomfortable. I was hot all over. My mum went to use some cold towel to sponge me. Luckily, I felt slightly better. I was better when it was night. I sent a lot of information request emails to new members. Do until i go mad. These people ah, interested to join. Hopefully, these new pool of people are the kind who is not so attached type. The current members are very attached to their current appointments like CCAs and work.

For the issue of CIP, I hope I can learn macromedia flash, dreamweaver successfully. I had a hard time understanding blog skins and all these things. Now with more technical things, I hope its fun. A lot of my friends told me that for this module, I will enjoy the creating websites the most. It give them the sense of achievement when all the kinks are ironed out and it is also very creative and fun. Hopefully, I would be able to do well for this module.

As for PBL 1, our group is 50% complete. We have done the harware presentation of the project, but not the software part. Today, we are having lessons for CIP. Hopefully, all is done. I would be cheering. ;)

So many projects :(

1. CIP
2. OCOM
3. CATS
4. OB

I must clear them! Yes. As soon as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment