panel.sg

Friday, December 02, 2005

.................

I am feeling so old that i could cry.... Well. I have not been feeling well these past few day :(

Sore throat

cough

fever

headache

flu


Yesterday, I had to force myself to go to school. I was really ob the verge of not going as I felt really old :( Luckily, my fever and headache began to wear off after 15 minutes taking panadol.

However, I realised taking panadol will never solve the problem ultimately. I am just taking it to supress the problem. My voice still sounds very bad. I still feel old :(

Hence. I went to see a doctor yesterday. I did not work. But I still felt very very tired. Until now, I still feel very uncomfortable. :( I just need a lot and a lot of rest. And there goes my projects. I am so sorry members, if i cannot do so much work. My brain cannot function that well either....

No comments:

Post a Comment