panel.sg

Thursday, December 29, 2005

continuation

I discussed about the recent red cross thing :) now i shall continue to blog about sentosa.

The long post i blogged but it was gone had some things about the sentosa i/c(s) aka in charge

come to think of it, sentosa is the job that i have stayed the longest. It is even longer than my t-est days. I stayed at t-est for only 4 months LOL.

Now there are i/cs among us. They are much higher paid with a $2 bonus per hour. Justin and zilin are current ics. I do not like zi lin loz. And i am not going to bother even she reads it. What's wrong with don't like someone? Calista also disliked me very much. She even blogs about me in the cip blog. So i am mr. unpopular bahx... hahaha. So sad.

Disliking someone all have reasons de. For zilin's case, i find zilin too aggressive at times when there isn't need for it. she can be more amiable. She also frequently ask questions that sound stupid. When it my duty, she sometimes make crude remarks like i should stay at my place and stuff. I mean My gate is centre gate. Now I got 2 sides. Why can't i just walk over?

i am always doing that stupid debrief. since the seniors - karen, kak rose and attraction staff are posted there, I never had the chance to hold the walkie or hear for announcements. zi lin is always crazy 1. When she like it, she will throw me to sijori path, the ulu place which is really lonely. They don't rotate places 1. Bus stop is always the same folks. Lower/upper east or west --> the folks tending the place always sound familiar. Haiyo. Why don't they do some rotation? If they make mega changes. It creates the usual expectation in the positioning. For the next few months in my life, i expect myself to be standing at the centre gate.

Justin is ok la, but it is really very ironic. Who found him this job? Me. Why? I introduced the job to daus, then daus told justin. Justin came in later and yet rose to be ic. I am still a tiny fly. Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment