panel.sg

Saturday, December 17, 2005

aiyo..........



Now i am this cosy environment of the Bulk Photocopying shop. LOL. As if it is really cosy... :S hahaha.

I am waiting for the auntie to come back from the library as she went to service the cashcard reader at the library's internet cafe.

Today, we had this human domino thing. It was quite fun la. But tiring at the same time. The sun was glaring at us as if we offended him. Hehe. There was a a runner would run pass the track field, waving the Ngee Ann Flag. We would lying flat down like the domino thingy.

Charmaine and I went to the 3rd floor of library to print the song sheets for the event. I was angry with the printer as i thought it would be printing 4 pages followed by 4 pages. We never know that it print all the page 1s all at once. :( Wasted lots of money and paper. What the hell!

Yesterday was fine. Had CATS and Mr. Bala is again LECTURING again. I noticed Mr Bala loves to lecture than tutoring. He loves to talk and talk about our human brain, so and so and the stuff we learnt. He loves to talk about the curiousity of small kids. He loves to tell us our brain cells are dying. HAHA.

Well, work was fine too. EXCEPT EXCEPT...
Does everybody knows I'm working at Mediacorp? :)

I love swipping my card as it feels great to swipe the card and enter. Hehe.

I work as a validator for surveys, which means i call people up to confirm their details and ask some questions to ensure that the data collected is valid. It can be quite a tough job at times as the people I called may be quite difficult. The last project i did was on validating childcare surveys. That one was fine but some refused to be validated. Some sounded quite unhappy as it is a sort of disturbance. I agree that it may be quite disturbing, but what can we do?

It is my job and since you have did this survey, we have to make sure that the person did come to the person's house or the details are correct. I called up some cases and there the age is wrong, which means the data have to be thrown away... Hm.. I photcopied ny things le.. blog later...

No comments:

Post a Comment