panel.sg

Thursday, November 03, 2005

i wish i wish i wish....

Suddenly, I just feel like making my blog entries the dear diary style. Let me have this entry in this style!!! :)

Dear Diary

I had a tired day yesterday. I was late for the OB lecture and I was soooooooooooo sleepy in the bus. I listened to the lectures gingerly and managed to regain more energy for the 2nd lecture - CIP. Then again , there was a lot of waiting. Was talking to "Biao Mei", aka wan jun about things and school stuff. I was supposed to buy the CATS booklet today. Fortunately, max offered to help me buy. I was queuing halfway when mun ying called me. I promised to help her burn disc, so she returned the thumbdrive i lent her to copy the files in. Met Mun Ying's class. I was feeling a bit awakward. You know, its like so funny to suddenly appear in someone's class lunch time when the other folks are in the same course and class, while i am totally in somewhere different. I tried to help mun ying's friend laptop. but i could not get it working! I felt so useless lo.... haix.

Later, max went with me to the photocopy room and blk 72. Max was nice enough to go back school as he ate outside- bukit timah there. The aircon there was good. The sun was really red hot. :( Sooooo warm! Printed some notes. Still not enough paper :(

I went home and sorted some things. I was so tired that i just laid on the bed and rested. Went to work@ sentosa. At first, i was solo. Zilin and sharon seemed to be held up by some things. Doing CC alone is very tiring. I had to use so much of my voice that my throat became uncomfortable. I had not recovered from the shouting on PH working day - tues.

Zilin and sharon arrived and started to control the stuff. The centre wooden gate is closed as the centre is far too full. As usual, i directed the people to the west.

The sky was not looking too good. Guess what? It started to rain when the show started! It was so saddening! Felt like taking a chopper le.. haha.

So i had to endure the rain and work. Welcoming people and stuff. The crowd are very blur people and sometimes, i really hate repeating asking them to enter by that direction. People are lame enough to open the main door, attempting to go in. :( I mean If we allowed you to enter via the main gate, why was it locked then? :(:( They need to just ask me where to go in rather than studpidly open the door, which is a very dangerous act. Then again, i hope this is not offence to anyone, i hope. I mean sometimes you need to think longer....

Stand down from work was sooo early. haha :)

now zilin is the ic, which is the incharge. I am envious of her!!! Why?

1. I was the same batch from her
2. I want to be one

It looks like i will be singing "never had a dream come true" by s club 7. I like to be incharge and i think its fun. I don't know. But being an ic has much more power. I woulkd be so highly paid. $7 per hour. OMG. I am dream of the money that is credited to my bank account le. Afterall. I came in 1 day earlier than her. I still could remember she started work 1 day later. I went in with kerrie and fukang. Public hols like deepavali - $7 +2 =$9 OMG $9 per hour. I would be really rich.

Zilin is a capable girl and i think the supervisors had seen her potential. Haix... for me, old bird also like that la. same old cc everytime, same position. nothing higher. I can only dream of it. If i am asked to become a ic, i would so happy... but that would only happen only in my dreamland bahx.......................

Diary, I hope tomorrow's day @ cafe cartel plaza sing would be fine. okays?

Take care.

Cheers
yiDa

No comments:

Post a Comment