panel.sg

Friday, November 11, 2005

some updates....

Oops, I have not been blogging.. hahha... I am blogging at Blk 56, centre of professional development. School is fine. But I just feel it lacks something. Friends. I mean its like my friends are very nice people. But I have not found my clicks. Haiz... i am fine with anything la. Work has been ok. I was really tired on wed nesday as i worked at the Cafe Cartel. I worked from 7pm till 12 midnight. Then it was like closing - I don't like it. I have to mop the floor and it is very difficult for me. I am mopping with my shoes on and it stains the floor as it is wet. It is so tiring to wipe off all the stains, and my supervisor was quite particular about the foot marks. I had to re mop several parts as they had a bit of foot stains

Yesterday was fine but i was late for work @ sentosa. :( Then Zilin not happy lo.. hahahahaaa.... 29mins late. STUPID BUS! WAITED 30 min for it... I was forced to take MRT as i was runnnig late. Haix....

Today had IS - CATS. It was brain teasing. Got S&W later. Hope everything is fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment