panel.sg

Friday, November 04, 2005

an unhappy hari raya

Dear Diary

I mean people should be having happy hari rayas and stuff. Malays are rejoicing and went visiting and stuff. As for the other races, everybody enjoyed themselves by going shopping, eating and stuff. I spent my day working and the worst today was considered as a bad hair day

1. worked at cafe cartel from 10am to 4pm. broke a glass :( Had to pay for it. WHAT THE HELL! 1 hour's pay gone.

2. late for sentosa work :( had to walk from habourfront to sentosa, then WALK to ranger station, and walk to new ferry terminal. OMG. :( the crowd is simply too overwhelming.

3. did things without seeking approval of ic.- hwee ling. Hwee ling was obviously not happy. I let a china lady in as i saw it as genuine case. but but but... haix..................

sentosa pays me $7.4 today. yay.

Sometimes, cc is so boring. Daus don't want to work. This is such a pity!

regards
yida

No comments:

Post a Comment