panel.sg

Monday, November 21, 2005

saturday madness

Hahahaha... I worked at Cartel on Sat and I met 2 weird people. The first person gave me a deep impression as it was really funny

You see, The cafe cartel has this free flow of bread and it was like a auntie-like tai tai came in and was asking me what was the " Eat all you can but do not waste food " all about. she kept inisting that there was a buffet and I had a hard time convincing her that there is only free flow of bread and nothing else. She managed to understand and suddenly, she approached a table which is occupied and happily took a menu and had a look.

Auntie-taitai: (Grabs hold of the breakfast menu, when we were already serving lunch) Oh... you you all have these food eh? Looks not bad...

The lady at the table: =.= you are not even looking at the correct menu!

Seeing that, i immediately ushered her to the nearest table, and started to do the standard introduction to all the newbies. She began looking at the normal menu and gave the hmmms and ahhhhs. I usually would hope the person would make the order and I would feel good. She was like telling me she wanted some rice today and wanted sushi. Then, she hurriedly left. Hahahaha. I was like -_- when she left. so much for my efforts. Hahaha. The customer who was harassed was relieved that I managed to bring her away from her table. It would be quite scary for me if i was the one sitting there. hehe.

The next case was really weird. I think maybe this girl was jilted by her boyfriend or what loz. Feeling emotional.

Me: Hi Good afternoon welcome!
Girl: So do I pay first or have a seat?
Me: I think you should have a seat first to look at the menu...
Girl: But why should i leave my belongings unattended?
Me: Er................
Me: You can also make your order if you want.... just procceed to ....
Girl: Fine. fine. I am not eating. Its not your fault. Bye.
Me: ....................... -_=

Hahahaha. Weird people and more people.

Sentosa was fine. Except it rained on saturday. All CC folks excluding bus stop people were drenched from top to toe. Eeeks. I felt so wet. The crowd was quite understanding and obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment